Our staff is intimately familiarized with developing in the early stage of a new project or a retrofit a Process Design Package (PDP). The main objective is to capture the initial scope of work that becomes the foundation for the business case and support for initial capital expenditure approval.
- Prepare a simplified process description for client review and approval.
- Prepare Process Design Package describing facility or site and scope of work.
- Prepare a Heat and Material Balance (HMB).
- Prepare a preliminary process flow diagram that includes a detailed equipment list, raw material consumption, average utility consumption, start up and shut down procedures, control logic philosophy.
- Prepare a preliminary plot plan of the new site or retrofit
- Prepare a budget total installed cost (TIC)